- I love my clients
- I love taking photos of boats….. and more boats
- I love helping you love you because I learn by teaching and sharing
- I love going on courses so that I can share what I’ve learnt with you
- I love my family as they’ve taught me not to judge – an ongoing lesson!
- I love reading – A Course in Miracles, The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard, Kurt Jackson Sketchbooks, The Infinite Way by Joel Goldsmith to name a few
- I love the struggle of portrait painting
- I love splashing on paint with great abandon and then wonder what the heck to do with it!
- I love writing words which seem to come from a very gentle place somewhere within
- and I thought I didn’t like talking about myself!!!!!
I have studied and taught Touch for Health and Brain Gym. I’ve studied EFT, Neural Organisation Technique, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET), Psych K, Chirokinetics, Sandy Newbigging”s Mind Detox, Metakinetics and The Emotion Code and a few others in between.
I do believe though, that something happens when we agree to work with one another and that my “box of toys”, aka “techniques”, are almost incidental as we let go of old beliefs and allow healing to take place.
Almost forgot – I love to laugh!